• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's me! ma...sterpad!

WOULD YOU SHARE MY DREAM? Kojima adapts MGS on WiiU=>RECONCILIATION=>Sakurai bring BigBoss to Smash4

• YEAAH! that's all we want!!! Snake was such a play style alternative, we want him!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nooop! not at all... Sanke never mix with the smash Universe and Sakurai must rest!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are so talkative! please spare us!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone

i'am so glad to be with you. finally a smash web community where without knowing anyone i already feel at home.(the trophee system discovered after my first message, i am still flabbergasted!!!)

i a cameroonian (central africa ) and french is my mother tongue so please may you excuse my laguage's mystake.
i am still improving my english expression.
I discoverd this site througnt google when looking for information about projectM.
Yes, after years of whorshiping the smash serie i discover the pro scene at the E.V.O 2014 on mélée then i decided tyo play with advenced tech , then i end up here after building a projectM 3.5 iso and looking for tip's on the game.
Basicly i am fight-game player even if in the years i lost interrest of the general scene that look's to me so redundant.

- games that i still play now :

Smash Brawl (Snake)
Smash Melée (Ness)
GuiltyGear XX AccentCore Plus (Baiken <3)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Over The Nexus Championship 2011
- games that i used to play 5-8years ago but i gave up having i think a good level:

SoulCalibur2 (Cervantes,Link)
Tekken5 (Nina Williams)
KOF XI (Geese Howard,Benimaru,Ryo)
KOF2002(Yamasaki,benimaru,Iori)
KOF99,98,95
Street Fighter's Alpha3 (Zangief)

That's All, i don't want to be annoying (maybe i allready do) i could write all day long but just know i love you all.

Top Bottom