• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's A-Super Marty-O time? (My first somewhat real thread here!) (P-Mario reference)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey guys, if you remember me back a VERY long time ago, I am ashamed to admit I made a thread for one single question that could've gone somewhere else... but I was (moar) n00b back then, now let me reintroduce myself.

I'm Kinzer the Hedgehog, and I'm making an announcement thread to let y'all fanbois of Mr. Nintendo know that I have a guide back at the Shawnike boards for a 2vs2 partner discussion, and you're next in line.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205101

There's the thread, check the format, and give me advice in that guideline... or whatever you feel more comfortable with (Can you at least boster the strength to click the link...? Many boards have tried but in the end died to the amazing strength it took...)

See ya there!

Oh by the way, if all goes well, this is how we will look like when we are together.

It's pretty cool, huh?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Double post/update/bump *cough cough cough*

Hey Marty-O boards, just letting y'all know I did the write-up for the man in my guide, go check it out if you want to. It would also be nice to know what I could change/add/delete/etc.

Thanks for your support, later!

iMichael

Smash Lord
WTF is going on lol....even when I read your post I don't understand you. Not being mean or anything...

Top Bottom