• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITP Ike vid + new vid added 2.18

I.T.P

Smash Ace
hmmm, no comments yet?

I display some dashing shield skills in there, for those wondering how that works. I don't remember the entire match, but it was a pretty good one. I did get better since then though.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well whenever you get it to upload just let me know and ill check it out and give you an overkill of Qs

Betaz

Smash Ace
Sorry was busy talking to my friend who got to play Brawl at one of his other friends houses grrrrrr...I want to play brawl...

anyways onto the comments:

You use quickdraw...allright I suppose but if your far away from your opponent try using it in the air so they cant go straight at you also you did really good at the begginning using eruption in the air to close ground nice job using those SAF....

however...you dodge roll way too much most of the time putting your opponent behind you instead of you being behind your opponent...also you use f-air way too much..try to mix it up a little...keep your opponents guessing.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Sorry was busy talking to my friend who got to play Brawl at one of his other friends houses grrrrrr...I want to play brawl...

anyways onto the comments:

You use quickdraw...allright I suppose but if your far away from your opponent try using it in the air so they cant go straight at you also you did really good at the begginning using eruption in the air to close ground nice job using those SAF....

however...you dodge roll way too much most of the time putting your opponent behind you instead of you being behind your opponent...also you use f-air way too much..try to mix it up a little...keep your opponents guessing.

the problem is his other aerials aren't nearly as good. Dair has ****ty range, Uair requires him to be above you, Bair doesn't hit olimar cause he's too short. and Nair has even worse range than the Fair and Dair. so I'm stuck with trying to grab and comb into Fair or abuse stuff like his 3 hit combo in order to attack properly.

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Well... I think that it would have been safe to bair more, even though it goes over olimar's head, seeing as he was jumping fairly predictably throughout the entire match. Especially when he was backed right up to the edge. Some down smash could have been used as well to punish some of that over-used rolling he did. Then again, I'm not sure how vulnerable brawl's rolls are, either. Overall, though, really nice gameplay, just try to keep your distance from him more and you'll keep that lead easier.

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I didn't comment earlier ITP, but I was rooting for Olimar since this is a rare case where he knew what he was doing somewhat. Was hoping he'd try to whistle them so that he could do aerials with purples and smashs with blues, though. As for ITP, way too many f-airs at times, try to incorporate b-airs and u-tilts, those seem to be Ike's more quick and less laggy moves. Great music, by the way.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
nah, we have our Fizz for around 4-5 years :lick: I doubt he has any relation.
Lol. Yea...I've used Fizz since 1998 or 1999, whatever year Pokemon came out, but it's all good. Names are bound to be used by more than one person...or two...or three. >_>

Top Bottom