• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Item Shop in SSB4

Item shop in Smash Bros is...

• Total voters

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Exactly what we're all pretty much agreeing with. Challenges for characters and stages, the shop for everything else.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I actually wouldn't mind if you had the option of either purchasing something or unlocking it... like, doing certain things will unlock the "requirement" for an unlockable so people have some sort of idea what they should try to do (taking away the need to just go online and look it up). Then, they can attempt to unlock it, but if they just aren't very good at the game they could instead just grind away and purchase the unlock. Everybody wins.

I think I'd want the currency to be coins and not the bonus points... I don't want to feel like I'm not earning as many points as possible when I forget to taunt etc.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah the hammers were lame I gotta admit, but I ended up using them all. I just need the next Smash to not have impossible or just plain too boring to do (classic and all-star, I'm watchin' you) challenges.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Or maybe not! You see: The heroes have been told they need to reassemble R.O.B. in order to complete the task. But then we find out it's a trap setted up by the villains. R.O.B. is defeated and asks the help of his master, who abandon him because he had fullfilled his purpose to keep busy the good guys while the plan was working. Then R.O.B. reminds how he was called to defeat the heroes as the most powerful of the henchmen. But in order to make all the heroes reunite in the same place he had to be disassembled to make them start the research of his parts. So R.O.B. underwent this sacrifice for his master, unaware of being tricked himself. And then, after the realization of this, he joined the good guys.
As usual, you came up with a really clever idea. :D

Well though it would be fun to have a level in the adventure mode in which you find R.O.B.'s parts Metroid-style and THEN you battle him to unlock him.
You could unlock most characters in Brawl just by playing as them in Adventure Mode, I forget if you actually fight any of the characters in adventure mode that aren't already unlocked. If I recall right, you could unlock all characters in Brawl just by playing as them in the SSE, aside from Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff. Your only choice to unlock them is to fight them.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Yeah the hammers were lame I gotta admit, but I ended up using them all. I just need the next Smash to not have impossible or just plain too boring to do (classic and all-star, I'm watchin' you) challenges.
Or at least the possibility to buy new hammers. Which might require a lot of coins, but at least you can play the way you want.

D

Deleted member

No because I prefer all items unlocked. Item shop feature will be pointless.

Top Bottom