• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Item Follow-Ups After Flame Choke

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
This is a spreadsheet about Flame Choke follow-ups with items when not teched. The items covered are only ones that can be obtained in a tournament match (i.e. Peach's turnips, R.O.B.'s gyro, etc.). It's open to editing by anyone, though please check carefully to see if the opponent cannot escape before being hit (as the training mode combo counter is notoriously inaccurate). If anyone finds any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to fix the spreadsheet!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...096&authkey=!AMSym1aHln_rtvA&ithint=file,xlsx

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
This is a spreadsheet about Flame Choke follow-ups with items when not teched. The items covered are only ones that can be obtained in a tournament match (i.e. Peach's turnips, R.O.B.'s gyro, etc.). It's open to editing by anyone, though please check carefully to see if the opponent cannot escape before being hit (as the training mode combo counter is notoriously inaccurate). If anyone finds any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to fix the spreadsheet!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6601CCA9A113AEDD!3096&authkey=!AMSym1aHln_rtvA&ithint=file,xlsx
Nice work. This is immediately throwing the item down after choke, right?

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
I've only tested it with the ones spawning the item. I'd assume that these followups would not be universal.

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
With the bomb items, can we short hop throw down so we don't get hit? That would actually allow for follow ups

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
So that's why my nana missed, thanks tc.

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
With the bomb items, can we short hop throw down so we don't get hit? That would actually allow for follow ups
They'd probably be able to roll out of it due to how poor our jumpsquat is, but I don't know.

redcometchar

Smash Journeyman
What if we did a short hop z drop into another side b for the knockdown?

Last edited:

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
What if we did a short hop z drop into another side b for the knockdown?
Probably possible? I can't seem to do it but my calculations seem to indicate that it is. The timing's probably sorta strict though.

free33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Intelctmeatbal
Guys diddy kong's peanut is not on the list. kinda weird seeing how easy it is to obtain one in a match. Also, I have comboed from ROB's Gyro before, so I'm gonna lab its followups later. Can diddy's peanut reset?

Last edited:

Litany

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brushfire11
Switch FC
SW-6201-5293-0444
Completely forgot about the peanut. Sorry about that, would someone else mind adding it? I'n away from home for a while.

Top Bottom