• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It just would not work.

xslyte

Smash Rookie
I have tried anything to fix my project M, the things I know are:
My SD card is 2GB
My WII is on patch 4.3
My WII is not connected to internet.
I was reading something about matching your Project M with your region but can not find out what that means.
I know this probably get asked a million times before, but I can really find an answer.
Many thanks
Marc

MaxThunder

PM Support
You're gonna have to describe what's actually happening when you try to boot PM, or else there isn't much anyone can do to help you...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Your region refers to just that - what part of the world you're in. If you're based in Europe or Australasia (aka the PAL region), and are using a copy of Brawl bought there, Project M won't work unless you USB load an American ISO, or wait for the planned PAL release.

If you have the correct version of Brawl:
1. Are you using homebrew or hackless?
2. Is the SD card formatted correctly as FAT32?
3. How far do you get into the loading process? (i.e. does the Project M loader menu appear, or does it freeze at the stage builder, etc.)

xslyte

Smash Rookie
Okay I have the EU version of brawl, and just nothing happens
So if I understand correctly I need a modded WII now for an other version of Brawl

Last edited:
Top Bottom