• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Wii U for glory harder than 3DS for glory?

ItsASquid

Smash Apprentice
Been playing 3ds for glory since around launch, as random characters, and settled on Ryu not long ago. I can do pretty well on the 3ds, with about a 67% win rate.

On Wii U however, I get crushed in every game, and I find it harder to concentrate. Also the name tags people use upset me and put me on tilt, and I worry I'll be shown in an embarassing youtube montage or something. Are the players on the Wii U online much better than 3ds, or do I need to adapt?

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Most people who are serious about smash play on wii u hence the skill level being different than 3ds fg.

Lag is also a lot more common on 3ds.

InfiniteThoronz

Smash Cadet
Been playing 3ds for glory since around launch, as random characters, and settled on Ryu not long ago. I can do pretty well on the 3ds, with about a 67% win rate.

On Wii U however, I get crushed in every game, and I find it harder to concentrate. Also the name tags people use upset me and put me on tilt, and I worry I'll be shown in an embarassing youtube montage or something. Are the players on the Wii U online much better than 3ds, or do I need to adapt?
On 3ds the lag makes it harder to win but the people aren't as skilled. On WII U more people are good and there is less lag.

Top Bottom