• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this possible?

Reaper2177

Smash Cadet
for those if you who dont know? wiimmfi is a patch that patches your disk to enable wifi play, on of the games on this list are smash bros, soo which brings me to the question, can I use Pm with this and if so, Do I need the wifi version of Pm? ( BTW this requires homebrew, although I've heard of a non homebrew method
http://wiimmfi.de/stat?base=1&all=1&mkw=1&test=sep&err=1
The link is the list of games working with this

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
But do I need the wifi version?
All you really need is the Full version. All the wifi version does is make it possible to save replays (I think). The full version comes with a wifi addon that you can download onto it while your in the boot menu. I'm not exactly sure if this is a very accurate description, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
As of 3.6, there's no longer a "full" or "wifi" package. The standard P:M package has the wifi add-on built into it. During the launcher screen, go into the add-ons menu and activate the wifi add-on. This will allow you to play online using the wiimfi servers, as well as save replays.

Top Bottom