• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andro

Smash Rookie
Ive been practicing with pit for a while now and i tried a move like 2 arrows hits u from both sides but when i was looping the arrows just before they would come back on screen one would go down without my command destroying the combo idk whats causing this the arrow would just bend down sorta like a curved line going down.

Well anyway the question is can u hit an opponent with 2 arrows one going from each side at once is this possible please let me now so i can try it:dizzy:

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Yes. Your arrows happened to desynch from your control.
You won't be able to do it if they were looping together.
Easiest method would be to shoot one up and curve it down on one side, Then your 2nd arrow will be like a pivot arrow which will desynch your first one coming towards your opponent.

Timing + dexterity = mission complete.

Oh yeah, please use the Ask a Question, get an Answer thread if your Question can be answered by one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom