• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this already known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPikmin

Smash Cadet
it may be useless but...

today I beated my friends hard with G&W, then I let them choose who would i use, the said Wolf, so i used it, they choosed Yoshi's Story.

Stage:

_ _
/ \___________/ \
/ \

kinda....

so, I was on an edge facing inside, my friend was in the midle and i used Side-B, and it resulted into a similar move than fox/falco Side-B, and it still can sweetspot (i sweetspoted him), the rest of the battle, I camped with Neutral-B, and hitted with sweetspoted Side-B.

sorry if this is useless or already know, i don't know either since I had/will never main wolf ;)

EDIT: The stage ASCII got deformed, just remember it's like an M

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
yea sorry this is really old, but thanks for the effort i guess? It works with any stage that has an incline. Your GaW friends should have bucket'd all your lazors too, just to throw out some advice.

iPikmin

Smash Cadet
yea sorry this is really old, but thanks for the effort i guess? It works with any stage that has an incline. Your GaW friends should have bucket'd all your lazors too, just to throw out some advice.
no, the thing was, I used GaW, i was ****** them HARD with my GaW, and I let them choose MY next charecter, they said Wolf, since i said it would be the last spacie i would use :p

=)@MePlz

Smash Apprentice
it may be useless but...

today I beated my friends hard with G&W, then I let them choose who would i use, the said Wolf, so i used it, they choosed Yoshi's Story.

Stage:

_ _
/ \___________/ \
/ \

kinda....

so, I was on an edge facing inside, my friend was in the midle and i used Side-B, and it resulted into a similar move than fox/falco Side-B, and it still can sweetspot (i sweetspoted him), the rest of the battle, I camped with Neutral-B, and hitted with sweetspoted Side-B.

sorry if this is useless or already know, i don't know either since I had/will never main wolf ;)

EDIT: The stage ASCII got deformed, just remember it's like an M
Yeah it works on pictochat and yoshi's island too (the edges). Where you start the illusion is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom