• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anything left in ness?

TrashWizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
n1nj4t2
I really enjoy the way that ness plays and feel he has more potential than the other bottom tiers, is there any chance of an optimisation project for ness like there is for other characters like young link? Is there a way to have ness get higher in the tier list, like guarranteed YYG setups or the like?

gemigumi

Formerly gemininoiser
I personally don't think YYG setups are the way to go to optimize Ness, but it possible to combo into even now, off certain things.
Maybe people could use djc movement better. I don't think anyone's mastered it. Maybe they have, and I just don't know.

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
I personally don't think YYG setups are the way to go to optimize Ness, but it possible to combo into even now, off certain things.
Maybe people could use djc movement better. I don't think anyone's mastered it. Maybe they have, and I just don't know.
Mastered? No. Implemented? Yes.

PSI-Apocalypse

Smash Apprentice
Is not about the tier lists, is about results, about having fun with the character you play, btw I'm starting a series of tutorials I'll then post the link just if you're interested, obviously it's all about ness.

Melonsismyusername

Smash Apprentice
I beleive with how wonky stuff like yyg set ups and possible syyg and the teleport downsmash as well as platform movement and further tech he might be able to rise up in tiers it is just about finding the hidden potential with things like di traps to yyg or more effective tools for neutral and his disadvantage state which his awful neutral/diadvantage state hold him back

Top Bottom