• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there anyone in South NJ that does relatively regular tournaments?

BauxFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god, I am dying for a tournament that isn't 2 hours away at the Hitbox arena or something.

No, I am not going to Philly, my parents are racist and don't want me in the hood.

Last edited:

Facading

Smash Apprentice
Look up the Salty Joystiq it's right in Vineland. I don't know how active they are but I went there once over the summer and they ran both Melee and Smash 4 brackets

Corey

Smash Rookie
They do. I dont know anything about it thought. Dont play smash 4.

They seem to try to have pm when there is enough interest, but last tourney they didnt have it.

Ben Zed

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BENZ#0
Oh my god, I am dying for a tournament that isn't 2 hours away at the Hitbox arena or something.

No, I am not going to Philly, my parents are racist and don't want me in the hood.
Hi, I'm sorry you've been having trouble getting into the scene. If you haven't already, try joining the SJ Smash Facebook group and posting around there. I know I've seen a few people asking around from the cherry hill area, and there's a rowan student that I've played with who says he commutes from Cherry hill (Here's the rowan page too). For the most part south jersey is most active in south jersey and Vineland area, and even then most of our active players go to philly for real competition (hopefully that changes soon, new players are leveling up lately).

In any case, I hope this helps! It's been a while since I've checked smash boards, so I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. Good luck bro, and let me know if you want to play at Rowan some time!

Top Bottom