• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there any true throw combos on Fox at 0%?

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
It seems like Forward Throw -> Fair doesn't work because Fox falls too fast at 0%.

Forward Throw -> Dair isn't true on most characters anyway iirc but its alot easier to just shield the Dair as Fox at 0% since he has more time to react.

D

Deleted member

EDIT: Don't listen, I thought this was in the cloud forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

OHHH MY GOD
OOPS
I legit thought this was in the Cloud forums.

KingDaiGurren

Smash Journeyman
It seems like Forward Throw -> Fair doesn't work because Fox falls too fast at 0%.

Forward Throw -> Dair isn't true on most characters anyway iirc but its alot easier to just shield the Dair as Fox at 0% since he has more time to react.
I'm pretty sure that fthrow to fast fall uair is true, but you should be going for kirby's 0-70+ utilt string. It works better and is more guranteed than all of the finicky stuff that can happen with a throw. Here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUB2fx5C4k

Mike starts the combo at 1:05

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I'm pretty sure that fthrow to fast fall uair is true, but you should be going for kirby's 0-70+ utilt string. It works better and is more guranteed than all of the finicky stuff that can happen with a throw. Here's an example:

Actually, if you fastfall u-air at 0 into a perfect pivot u-tilt, it starts the same true combo and oes an extra percent, however it is REALLY hard to do.

Triple R

Smash Lord
Actually, if you fastfall u-air at 0 into a perfect pivot u-tilt, it starts the same true combo and oes an extra percent, however it is REALLY hard to do.
You don't have to perfect pivot for this combo at 0%. You can just turnaround utilt after the uair.

SCOAKS5

Smash Cadet
NNID
Littecoaks
3DS FC
0834-3506-2629

Can't they tech the ground and shield before you can uair?

KingDaiGurren

Smash Journeyman
Can't they tech the ground and shield before you can uair?
You don't need to do fthrow into uair you can start with raw utilts but no they can't tech it's a true combo if you fast fall and do a turn around up tilt

Top Bottom