• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a WiFi Safe 3.6?

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
...or if not, could somebody link me to mirror of WiFi safe 3.5 (homebrew version)? I really like the ability to lightpress for wavedashing. It's a lot easier on my hand during long play sessions.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
during the launcher boot up, go into add-ons and turn on the wifi add-on.

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
I get "no addons found" when I go into that menu. Also clicking update gets "no updates available".

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
hm, strange. It's possible they removed the add-on as it wasn't functioning correctly during 3.6 beta. I haven't checked to see myself.

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
It says on the download page that "You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder." So maybe somebody could share those files for me?

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I would like those files, too. I downloaded some that should work, but for some reason load the incorrect stages on the SSS (PS2 icon takes me to Saffron City, for example) and wifi itself freezes in the training room.

I also cannot use the launcher due to disc drive issues, so if I could just have the files themselves...

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
I found 3.5 wifi safe and downgraded to that. I'm sure they'll have a 3.6 wifi safe before too long, but in the mean time I needs mah lightpress wavedash!

Top Bottom