• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to reorder my CSS for PM 3.6?

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
As the title states I want to reorder my CSS, but I can't find anything that tells me how. Can I have some help please?

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
So I checked Brawl Vault but didn't really find anything that helps me. I tried using CSS Organizer but when I try to load up my file it says "Error: File not found."

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
I would suggest that you do it manually. Go to projectm - > pf - > fighter and rename each of the files. (eg. Fitkirby00.pac and Fitkirby00.pcs to Fitkirby02.pac and Fitkirby02.pcs). Then edit the CSPs to reflect the change. Check out the customised content thread to see how to replace CSPs.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
So I checked Brawl Vault but didn't really find anything that helps me. I tried using CSS Organizer but when I try to load up my file it says "Error: File not found."
In this instance, you may need to open an older file with the CSS Organizer. The current 3.6 files don't work with it.

I would suggest that you do it manually. Go to projectm - > pf - > fighter and rename each of the files. (eg. Fitkirby00.pac and Fitkirby00.pcs to Fitkirby02.pac and Fitkirby02.pcs). Then edit the CSPs to reflect the change. Check out the customised content thread to see how to replace CSPs.
That's not what he's trying to do

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Forgot to mention that I am not using ordinary PM 3.6...
That shouldn't particularly matter.
Just edit the 3.0 file to your tastes, and transfer that data to the 3.6 file.

It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
That shouldn't particularly matter.
Just edit the 3.0 file to your tastes, and transfer that data to the 3.6 file.

It sounds a lot more complicated than it actually is.
Ok I don't know if you know what I meant. I don't know if it's ok to even talk about the PM 3.6 I have on Smashboards...
dev build thats taken over by comunity

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Ok I don't know if you know what I meant. I don't know if it's ok to even talk about the PM 3.6 I have on Smashboards...
dev build thats taken over by comunity
I'm aware of what you're referring to already. That still shouldn't matter.
Whether it be the vannila or dev build of 3.6, once you set up your custom css using the 3.0 file, you'd just transfer the information over to the newer one.

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
I'm aware of what you're referring to already. That still shouldn't matter.
Whether it be the vannila or dev build of 3.6, once you set up your custom css using the 3.0 file, you'd just transfer the information over to the newer one.
Ok, btw sorry if I have insulted you. Thank you for your help I will try what you suggested.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
No it's cool. Feel free to ask for any more help if you need it.

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
Actually I am having trouble finding the 3.0 file, but I am gonna keep searching

Edit: So I have been looking around for 3.0 so I can get the file I need and I can only find hacked versions where it adds more characters with BrawlEx and so I was wondering if 3.02 will work the same or not?

Last edited:

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this is a double post but could someone maybe reorder it for me? I can post a screen shot of my CSS and give a detailed explaination of where I want some characters to be moved to.

Top Bottom