• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a wall of pain for Kirby?

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
Hi. I'm considering maining Kirby in smash 4 for his awesome combo game and what not, but I was wondering, does Kirby have a wall of pain? I don't know if I'm stereotyping him to be like Jiggs, but I'm just curious.

jsmoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
jsmoe495
Its not nearly as consistent. The only thing jiggs and kirby have in common is the multi-jump.

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
Its not nearly as consistent. The only thing jiggs and kirby have in common is the multi-jump.
Well even if it's not consistent, what is it? Just f-air?

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I have done a death chain with f-air twice, one on the edge against a marth at 0% (Two fairs, then I read an airdodge and chained the 2nd two at the edge of the screen for the kill) and a 5 on Palutena from the middle of the stage (F-air, F-air, land and jump backup, now off the stage, read an air dodge and f-air, read a fastfall and f-air, and then red the up-B kill attempt and fair). I have done kills with the 2nd f-air killing, but thats on maps with small blast lines.

FranktheKirby

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3823-8756-2059
Yes, in a way. Kirby's fair can be a pretty strong "wall of pain" for heavier characters as Asdioh pointed out.

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
That's very much true. I one time f-air comboed a Bowser off the stage in For glory.

Top Bottom