• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is There a Trick to Doing the Sacred Combo?

NeverKillAgain

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, just a really quick question here.

I don't play Melee, but I was interested in learning how to do the Sacred Combo. I know you have to L-cancel the Knee, but I'm confused about the Falcon Punch part of it. Is there some sort of trick to it so that you go WAAAY far offstage? Or is Falcon's momentum just insane in this game?

Thanks in advance.

murderfinger

Smash Rookie
not really. they just have to do some really ****ty DI for it to be possible. that being said, i've only heard that. i've never actually landed one.

NeverKillAgain

Smash Cadet
not really. they just have to do some really ****ty DI for it to be possible. that being said, i've only heard that. i've never actually landed one.
Well, if they DI out, they die due to the knee. What I was really wondering is how Westballz flew so far offstage before he landed it. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:

murderfinger

Smash Rookie
Well, if they DI out, they die due to the knee. What I was really wondering is how Westballz flew so far offstage before he landed it. Thanks anyways.
ohhhh. i get what you mean. you're talking about the one on SKJF at forte 3, right?

if you are, he ran towards SKJF and jumped, then b-reversed the falcon punch, and it hit.

if not, i'm lost lol

Top Bottom