• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a Smash64 on console/pc w/online capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexkenny

Smash Cadet
Hey, so I used to be all into the modded systems/emulator hack scene with older Nintendo games back when I was younger, and now that I'm back on it again I was wondering what you guys know about any ways of playing Super Smash Bros. for 64 online.
This could be on a modded console, or through Mupen64 or Project64, or anything like that - I'm familiar with those things. I just want to know a way to do LAN games and online games even if its through PC.

Enlighten me.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Shears is trolling with that thread.

I'm sure most of the things you are wondering are answered in the smash index (link in the above post). You really should read it.

And if you have a simple unique question like this one, there is the Ask a question thread (you even posted in it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom