• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a non-netplay version of the 3.6 ISO builder?

Cyber Akuma

Smash Rookie
I have tried Googling around, and all I can find are links to a Netplay version of the Project M 3.6 ISO builder

I am actually not planning to play online and would prefer the full featureset of the Mod, is there a version of the 3.6 ISO builder that isn't only for WiFi-safe builds?

Cyber Akuma

Smash Rookie
Why? There is no point. You can play alone on netplay too
According to the Project M page, some features are disabled on the WiFi safe version. And when I googled about the ISO builder I ran into a few forums and reddit posts about some music or stages not being put onto the ISO when they used it.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Why? There is no point...
The few of us who are forced to USB load PM on our Wii's due to the disk drive being broken are inclined to disagree.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found a nifty little file titled "console" in the 3.6 Netplay iso builder. Please ignore my statement and enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Or you have a broken SD reader like me
Well yeah, that makes sense in your case. However, I know that with the ISO method you cannot have alternate stages as the Ocarina GCT code is hardcoded to only load from the SD card, that's why the netplay build couldn't have them until Virtual SD Card method.
Yeah... I never figured out how to do that...
Put a blank NTSC Brawl ISO on your USB then download the homebrew version of Project M. Place that on your SD Card then set your USB loader to run Ocarina cheats in the AXNextFrame hooktype. It should run then :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom