• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Smash 64 still being played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
:confused:Does anyone still play smash 64? I hope not cause after bout nine years ppl shouldve got on with their lives by moving on up to melee. Oh well, even if u do, i feel sorry for u. instead of wasting time on 64, why not waste time waiting for brawl to come out by going to smash dojo, or playing melee. its only about 3 months until the gift from heaven descends down to north america!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Actually its 6 months so maybe U should look at the smash dojo. And melee is 7 years old so its quite old to. Also smash 64 is like a totaly different game. And its online so u always have a match. And is there something wrong with playing both!? Isai does and alot of people do. I take you play melee and i do to also i play ssb64. Also u live close to me to. So if u have the guts to insult tons of people i'l play u in 2 $mm's. One ssb64 and one melee? PM me if u accept

Blackadder

Smash Master
"You should move on"
What?
Am I sad because I like to get a retro SEGA megadrive game out to play every so often? Am I sad because I have a G&W from the 80's?
Well, odd opinions aside, I do still play smash64 every so often.
Also, 3 months of going on the DOJO site and not playing melee?
I can't see how thats a better choice..

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Did you not see ALL of the other threads concerning ssb64? Did you think that all of them were 9+ yrs old? I mean seriously, its a great game, COMPLETELY different than Melee, and you can play ONLINE, so there is always good competition. You should definetly play BHLMRO in a money match by the way. I mean you are right, ssb is an obsolete game, so how good could he, or anyone else be at it....plus if he wastes his time playing ssb64, then how good could he be at ssbm... ;)

Why dont you make like a tree, and get out of here?

(Back the the Future anyone, anyone????)

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
:confused:Does anyone still play smash 64? I hope not cause after bout nine years ppl shouldve got on with their lives by moving on up to melee. Oh well, even if u do, i feel sorry for u. instead of wasting time on 64, why not waste time waiting for brawl to come out by going to smash dojo, or playing melee. its only about 3 months until the gift from heaven descends down to north america!
You look like a new guy, so I'll cut you a break this time. But next time, you better watch your back, BUTTHEAD.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most of you have made pointless posts as well, you know. Don't bother going "Joke topic. Close", it's just a way to raise your post count, as you probably already know I don't need someone telling me to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom