• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is mii brawler a legitimate pick?

TheGuyThatSD

Smash Rookie
My friends don't consider my mii brawler a legitimate pick and often tell me to pick someone else due to their "varying weights and movesets". Thoughts?

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Of course it's a legitimate pick. If they keep nagging you, just use the guest miis as a base for your moveset, and BAM, their argument falls flat on its face.

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
My friends don't consider my mii brawler a legitimate pick and often tell me to pick someone else due to their "varying weights and movesets". Thoughts?
Just tell them "Your mom wasn't a legitimate pick, but I still used her last night".
Proceed to choose the "Your Mom" Mii you specifically made for them and body them.
Profit.

TheGuyThatSD

Smash Rookie
Just tell them "Your mom wasn't a legitimate pick, but I still used her last night".
Proceed to choose the "Your Mom" Mii you specifically made for them and body them.
Profit.
Thank you, now I have no friends (they were scrubs anyways)

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
You're friends should be more open about the Mii fighters imo, sure they can vary in size and movesets but most weights you can adapt to with relative ease imo, like when playing my friends I can go from fat tall mii to short thin mii and they can adapt on the fly almost instantly, and now my friends know exactly what comboes work on what weights and at what percents they die and all of that sort of stuff because they played against it instead of complaining about it

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
It's a playable character, dunno why it wouldn't be.

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
yeah, no. it's a legit char, and if they freak out about tournament rules such as customization stuff isn't allowed either use the default or look at the tourney official standard loadup

Top Bottom