• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Marth the new Roy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiDude83

Smash Cadet
NNID
WiiDude83
This is a theory i've been having ever since Lucina's reveal...it was reported that marth is slower, but has better ground game and the tipper has more power, while Lucina seems faster, better air game with power across the blade...I think Marth might actually be evolving more into a Roy kind of play style but with the marth tipper and lucina is more like a melee marth with power along the blade...this might be supported by the fact that marth now has a roy color....what do you think?

Last edited:

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
This is a theory i've been having ever since Lucina's reveal...it was reported that marth is slower, but has better ground game and the tipper has more power, while Lucina seems faster, better air game with power across the blade...I think Marth might actually be evolving more into a Roy kind of play style with the tipper and lucina is more like a melee marth with power along the blade...what do you think?
All of that has been dis proven numerous times already. Their frame data is practically identical. If anything, Lucina's more like Roy than Marth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom