• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Kirby viable in tournaments?

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Is Kirby Viable in Tournaments? I just made a thread about B-throw to Bair, and I really love playing and think I'm fairly good with him.

Is he viable/will he be viable?

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Any character is viable in tournaments if you are willing to put the effort into it. So the answer to your question is "Yes, he is viable." Now, will it be easy to win compared to the other characters? I will say "No." Kirby requires some bit of effort to succeed. However, if you are willing to learn the matchup then you will do better than those who just use higher level characters (I hope that make sense). We have few star warriors representing the Pink Puff Ball in tournaments. Look at the video thread to see examples.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
The metagame is too early to answer this question. Also, this didn't need a whole thread for one simple question.

Top Bottom