• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to import an object from a character to another in BrawlBox?

ssjsongoku

Smash Cadet
I'm new to hacking. Anyways, lets say I want to move the belt buckle from toonlink to outset link. Is that possible? If so, how would you do it?

Attachments

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place for this.

Anyway what you want to do is export the Toon Link with the buckle as a mdl0 then open outset Link's pac.
From there from there right click outset link's model mdl0 and select import new object and select the Toon Link mdl0 you exported earlier.
A window should pop up
just select what opbject to import, in this case the buckle, and set the skeleton root to TopN if it's not that already and make sure base skeleton is set to merge.
Click okay and you should be good to go.
Almost forgot, but after you do this you would want to immediately save, close and open the file back up again. I had weird glitches happen to me when I forgot to do that.

Top Bottom