• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to edit a PM Wii iso file directly to add skins and stuff?

MNarr

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to put in some custom character skins and stuff from Brawl Vault, but I'm having trouble creating a new PM iso. The one I already made works fine, but I can't open it with any ISO editors because I guess they just don't work with the Wii ISO format.

Alternately, if someone could point me to a huge list of solutions to why an SD card with homebrew wouldn't work. I have all this homebrew stuff on my SD card and it all boots up fine for Brawl, but there's no PM launcher.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Are you using Dolphin for this? you need PM 3.5 and a converter that copies SSBB NSTC_U ISO and puts PM 3.5 on it. edit your PM to your own stuff and convert the ISO. I forgot where to download it, but look up the user Ness Gymrae. One of the users gave him a link to download the converter.

Or are you using your homebrewed wii? You need Gecko OS for PM to load on it. or get any SD card up to 32gb sdhc or not and then load brawl with gecko with a non PM iso in it.

Top Bottom