• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to add things to the control customization screen?

Quillion

Smash Hero
Just wondering. I ask because it could lead to interesting experimentation for "A Taste of Power" reasons, not necessarily serious competitive play (which would have limits to it, of course).

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
If you are talking about combining two buttons together on controls, I don't think that's possible... why not set it up as separate buttons with same controls?

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
I have a question similar to this
I'd like to add the - (minus) button so I can use that for grabbing in the Wiichuk

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
if it shows that the - button is for use, just press A on it and use the wiichuk to navigate to the grab icon and save it.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know what I want most: a Grab/Footstool option. It would work like a grab on the ground and a footstool in the air instead of an attack in the air. OMG that would be so amazing.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
You know what I want most: a Grab/Footstool option. It would work like a grab on the ground and a footstool in the air instead of an attack in the air. OMG that would be so amazing.
Sounds good for competitive play

Top Bottom