• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to add more stages to hackless Project M 3.5?

K1ngOfN1njas

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm new here, so if this is in the wrong section, don't murder me. Anyway, so I know how to replace stages and character skins and music and all that, but is it possible to actually increase the amount of stages in the game? For example, my little brother likes SpongeBob, so he made me put Bikini Bottom over Final Destination. (It didn't come with a .rel.) Problem is, I like Final Destination, so is there any way to just add stages/character skins as entirely different options, and not over another one? Can I just add more stage files to the folder? But then how do I get them to show up on the SSS?
NOTE: I only have BrawlBox, and the Managers don't work on my computer because I have a Mac. Also, I'm a complete n00b at this kind of thing.

Last edited:

K1ngOfN1njas

Smash Rookie
Thank you! One question: is it Mac available? If not, I can always use WineBottler.

Last edited:

K1ngOfN1njas

Smash Rookie
See, my SSS looks like this.

But my goal is to get it to look something like this:

Or this:

Like I said, I'm a n00b. I don't understand Ocarina codes, and I don't want to replace my common5.pac (Stage Expansion) because I've already changed a lot, and I don't want to lose all of it. Can BrawlBox help me? Is there a program that doesn't require replacing files or Ocarina codes? What even is a .gct?!

Last edited:

Noble Leo

Smash Rookie
NNID
theleo958
You may have to edit the icons in the expansion one by one or use the stage manager and click on tools and there's a button that says prepare sc_selmap for expansion stages it will only add the PAT0 required for the stages to be selectable on the screen you will have to add the textures yourself. A gct is a codeset that controls the codes on the game like Roy and Mewtwo on the CSS screen without the code they would not show up, if you want to edit your gct use this. http://www.lakora.us/brawl/gcteditor/
And heres the code manager to edit your Super Smash Bros Brawl textcodes.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yzhr8jcvc3g3lep/Ke45fuantz

Last edited:
Top Bottom