• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible for wii and dolphin to play together?

Tadaboody

Smash Cadet
Because my wii can play with other wii's
and dolphin obviously has netplay to play with other dolphins
but is there a way for dolphin to join the room of a wifi safe wii?

Tadaboody

Smash Cadet
Ive tried that guide already, but it keeps giving me error code 23915 "WFC service is down"
in contrast to the normal "nintendo wifi service is discontinued..." that non wifi builds show.
the error code means that the MAC adress is blocked and the guide does say that about older versions of dolphin but I cant run the gecko codes on newer versions of dolphin, it just keeps on crashing

SinsOfApathy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Psion312
Ive tried that guide already, but it keeps giving me error code 23915 "WFC service is down"
in contrast to the normal "nintendo wifi service is discontinued..." that non wifi builds show.
the error code means that the MAC adress is blocked and the guide does say that about older versions of dolphin but I cant run the gecko codes on newer versions of dolphin, it just keeps on crashing
I've been having issues with 3.6b crashing on Dolphin as well. I had to grab the install from the Netplay guide, since I couldn't use the typical download.

You may want to look into dumping your NAND from your actual Wii, since apparently generated ones are banned. https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/nand-usage-guide/

Last edited:
Top Bottom