• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it my noobness or everyone facing this problem? (Pikachu)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol, against pikachu i guess use alot of turnips and neutral airs...i play against a good pikachu all the time and yea its pretty hard once he gets peach in the air...i dont think its a problem with all pikachu's just certain ones who know how to fight against peach.

Dr. Science

Smash Apprentice
Show him what a real down smash is....

That and stand a bits away (wavedash back) into a forward smash

Dashdance a little into a running grab

Parry his lightning attack with your nuetral a

If you are in the air, properly FC or LC a B air into him, it should out prioritize most of his attacks if timed right.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me Vs Pikachu

This vid of me may help you. But when in the air, best to DI away from him. now when he spams N-B, best to have a turnip in your hand, so wen you get close, use the turnip to keep him busy and go in the the attack. Patients is key. dont rush into him on less you know what he is gonna do. and from what you did, you do. Shoot, dont know how to give advice on this one. so I hope this vid can help you and give you some ideas

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Me Vs Pikachu

This vid of me may help you. But when in the air, best to DI away from him. now when he spams N-B, best to have a turnip in your hand, so wen you get close, use the turnip to keep him busy and go in the the attack. Patients is key. dont rush into him on less you know what he is gonna do. and from what you did, you do. Shoot, dont know how to give advice on this one. so I hope this vid can help you and give you some ideas
OK first off...that pikachu sucks lol...Pika can get very low percentage kills on peach with tail spikes if he knows what he's doing. Also, its not just about spamming neutral B. Pikachu uses that as a set up for a run in Up smash, usually killing peach off quickly. The neutral B also knocks turnips out of peach's hand if it connects.

I think this might be a reason for pikachu giving peach problems....so eltimas dont feel bad youre not the only one who faces this dilemma lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft51zFoM4xY <<<me getting pwned by zig zag lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That is not the point, its to give him an Idea of what he can do to pika. I dont fight him alot. and he does not play like that. was his off day and I was taking advantage of him. But I gave this vid to show him what he can do to pika, now it wont be that easy against a skilled one, but just to give some help to him since I dont have pika advice.

Cia

das kwl
against pikachu, u should use flight a bit more to avoid the.. "thundershocks??" and approach with one of Peach's highly prioritizing aerials. Peach usually has a clean advantage over pikachu because she can edge guard him with Usmash or Dsmash, and turnip camping is very effective for your approach. I'm pretty sure this should work because i went against Cort's Peach with a Pikachu at a tournament.. and it was not pretty.

mrmagooo

Smash Rookie
Peach is besat used for arial attacks , dodge your enemie when its about to attack jump over and when the enemie is in the heat of the attack thats when you strike

Top Bottom