• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is it me or... (link potential)

WR3K

Smash Ace
is it me, or is Link and actual better match up against Marth then toon link.

i havent tried it with other characters, but toon link is considered to have more potential then link.

however, some characters (so far marth is the most prominant) actual seem to go down easier while maining link.

most of it is obviously toon link's reach against marth's, its very hard to get upclose.

but link (considered inferior to toonlink by some) seems to just have an edge over some other characters moreso then TL, confirming that in this game (aside from tiers that will surely soon rise) character counter picks will be very important.

overall i do think brawl is "more" balanced then melee, and in this ncreased balance i think situational character advantages will arise more prominantly.

Top Bottom