• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it impossible to run Project M 3.6 entirely from an SD card?

Archonn

Smash Rookie
I have a PAL unmodded Wii that i'm interested in using for Project M, but i don't have an SD card, nor do i have an USB stick. Since it's PAL, it seems i'll have to get myself an SD card so that i can mod the Wii in order to run PM, so i might as well get a 16GB one, put both the Brawl ISO and the mod in it (or a pre-patched PM ISO, but apparently 3.6 is mostly incompatible with ISO pre-patching and the one solution i've found is itself incompatible with running from the SD card), and run PM from it, right...?

From what i've read on the internet so far, it seems this is not possible. I'm not entirely against buying an USB stick, but i'd much rather keep the money. But admittedly i haven't read much, so i ask you all: Is it impossible to run Project M 3.6 entirely from an SD card?

Top Bottom