• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is is safe to do bank deposit/bank deposit express?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I sent you a PM dude. Read it. If you don't know where it is (since you don't really know much), it's under the Welcome, Ellelaby where it writes private messages.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Stop making new threads about questions you can ask in other threads or via PMs.
Plus there are probably other forums that answer your questions, rather than the 'Australian Thread'.

But if you're too lazy to go looking around at 'least' ask all your questions in one thread.
Please.

Kthx.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
On Play-asia it's not safe to do a bank deposit?? Are you serious!!? How can they claim that? I'll have records of it anyway, the bank I'm doing it at will remember it.

Suntun Luigi: I've been around on message boards for a few years now, most notably Zelda Universe with 1600 posts. I'm just not really that good with these new forums, I'm not exactly sure where to post. Is their a help section?

Also, Play-asia are saying that the customs could charge extra money, what does that mean?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Lies, slander and utter bullcrap. :) If you've been on message boards (I prefer to say forums) for years now, you would know that forums work the same way pretty much, and that you shouldn't be creating dozens of threads especially when they're all related to each other, ja?

the customs can charge you extra money, meaning to rip you off if they want. They have the right. As for you having records of it, they can still deny it and you can't really taken on a huge company like Play-Asia to court :)

Oh and post counts mean squat, especially if by that many you haven't seemed to learn much. Posts counts are post counts, no point using it to your advantage, it's only bragging rights and people can also refer to you it for reasons of their own :p

Sloth

Smash Ace
I am sure we don't need several different people saying 'Stop spamming'.

I hope the intelligent quota of the OP is above 110 and they can at least rely the first point someone makes about spamming and are reminded not to do it in the future.

If you do need help and are slightly confused about where to post. It is best to do in under your state thread section as well.

And to answer the question. It is safe to do a bank deposit with most major companies which uphold a good reputation. However if the transaction does go wrong, there isn't much you can do to help the situation rather then /sigh irl and proceed to slam keyboard into face.

Dedu

Smash Lord
lol.

WE all make unecessary posts.
Those who do it more than others are teh spammers...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bank depositscan always be reversed, and they'll alwys know if a payment was really accepted or not.

ellelaby, PLEASE do not make another topic,use one that you already made. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom