• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is he the final unlockable character? *SPOILERS*

DQP

Smash Ace
if you don't like being spoiled, turn away. there's nothing to see for spoiler-sensitive people here....
i was watching the ending to subspace (i just love spoilers! i can't get enough of them!), and when sonic pwned taboo, i thought he might be the final character to unlock. samuraipanda (of "show me your news" fame) said that sonic was a b*tch to unlock, so what do you think?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Also, I heard you can unlock Sonic by completing Classic mode with 10 characters.

He CAN be the last (or almost) unlockable character. But he doesn't have to be I guess

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
If you only play in the SSE, he won't the be the last character you unlock becuase you unlock one or two outside of the SSE. Also if you miss Wolf, then Sonic won't be you last character.

Top Bottom