• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Dazzle worth buying?

Uck

Smash Journeyman
I use the Dazzle and we get button lag while we play.Its annoying so we dont use it anymore.

homsar

Smash Ace
Sorry for bring a dead thread up but its better than a new one. Can dazzle be run easily without the 512MB RAM (1GB RAM Recommended) memory?

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for bring a dead thread up but its better than a new one. Can dazzle be run easily without the 512MB RAM (1GB RAM Recommended) memory?
Don't use the dazzle program. Just plug your dazzle into you computer and tv then go on Window Movie Maker. From there, there should be a get video from capture device option. You would press that and then get video. If you were to look at your computer screen where you see a box where it shows what you're recording. That box naturally would be laggy. After you recorded everything and played, it's very smooth. (ZOMG I bought a cheap on yesterday)

homsar

Smash Ace
Don't use the dazzle program. Just plug your dazzle into you computer and tv then go on Window Movie Maker. From there, there should be a get video from capture device option. You would press that and then get video. If you were to look at your computer screen where you see a box where it shows what you're recording. That box naturally would be laggy. After you recorded everything and played, it's very smooth. (ZOMG I bought a cheap on yesterday)
Thank you.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
I recently bought a dazzle video creator platinum. It works fine with the software but the software uses up so much cpu and such so I wanted to try moviemaker and virtualdub. But these programs say the dazzle is being used by another apllication ( I turned of everything I was running so there's just no way. Any body have a clue what I have to do?

Top Bottom