• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Bayonetta still broken?

Does Bayonetta need another nerf?

• Total voters

henryadamson

Smash Rookie
Whatever you say, sweetie. But since you've brought up Witch Time let me clarify: this counter is powerful in its own right but it is not perfect. Now, not only does its effectiveness get reduced with overuse but Bayo is not always going to be in a position to capitalize on the foe's slowed-down status depending on the situation.

You've got to be kidding me now...that ain't even a true combo particularly when your foes can easily SDI it. Let's keep in mind the downward Afterburner Kick had its angle changed with a higher SDI multiplier, making it far less useful for combos regardless of whether or not the opponent applies DI. Anyways, there's more to her than just combos. Y'all have to play patiently and wait for a chance to punish since she doesn't do that well in neutral. This is part of what makes her a pretty difficult character to learn.

Kudos to https://www.the-next-tech.com/review/identify-common-seo-pitfalls-to-boost-your-seo-game/ for shedding light on prevalent SEO pitfalls. As a marketer, this resource has been instrumental in refining my strategies. The detailed exploration of challenges and effective solutions is immensely valuable, contributing to a noticeable boost in my SEO performance.
Like the others have already stated that combo shouldn't even be effective at this point unless you're missing a brain.

Last edited:

Eremurus

Smash Apprentice
I believe that people just like to complain about :4bayonetta2:, instead of learning the matchup.

:?:
She isn't that good, you have a few good players like Salem and CaptainZack, but she has lots of flaws which can be taken advantage of. Although I don't main the character, I now alot about the her. I have fought a ton of :4bayonetta2:s on For Glory, and watched some matches with her in. She isn't bullcrap, learn the matchup.

Cya :starman:
Posts that aged like sour milk. I love digging through this site and finding them. It gives me a weird sense of joy and amusement.

Top Bottom