• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is anyone else getting this?

Vapo

Smash Apprentice
So for me usually dittos with my main are extremely rare. But in the last week at least half of the players I've found have been Toon Link players. This is extremely unusual for me and I don't know if it's National Toon Link Awareness Week and no one told me but it's really weird getting in to dittos with my main every other match. Did Nintendo implement a player finder system based on your most used characters? Because I've also been running in to a lot of Jigglypuffs, who I've also very rarely seen before. I'm not complaining at all, but it's really unusual.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
I may not know what's up with the numerous TLs lately, but the unusually high amount of Puffs you've been running into is most likely because she's a part of this week's Conquest, where it's :4jigglypuff: VS :4villager:. Checking up on Conquests is 1 way to know who you can most likely expect to see during an FG Anywhere session in any given week.

Top Bottom