• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is America the same like in the past towards loyalty, integrity, and liberty?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, I know this argument will steer not only humans but Aliens to this argument (someone might get what I mean, some wont). So the way America is now is like completely disoriented here's a source of some general background. http://www.census.gov/library/infographics/1940_census_change.html

It's quite difficult to view how the American system is now than before, yes the selective race conformation is pretty much disintegrated, but what did that really do? It just caused more problems through whatsoever was seen in general towards the selective race these days. Technology mankind's most prized possession that was made to be used for military purposes is now world wide and has caused some very um "interesting" events. Parents now are seen as the kids and the kids are seen as kids (invisible parent structure) now this isn't seen as all but the majority then yes. Not only that but parents don't even protect their kids from the once "don't touch that it's bad for you" is now "meh do what you want imma go do this instead". Once more it's just the majority I know the minority lives on, there will always be the "old school generation living on" but that's not enough. Anyways I rambled on enough, hopefully some understand and so I wont have to rant some more. I hope this covers pretty much everything. I'm aware I have forgotten the "politics," "events," that has/have occurred, and "dictatorship aka media". I'm sure I could've presented this more effectively and efficiently but meh you all know the general understanding that America has changed in general, right? Thanks.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Warning Received
In the past people used to treat forum boards as an audience first type of communication to facilitate discourse. However, you can tell across the board how the younger generation just uses it as a means to express themselves because they don't have any friends on twitter or facebook to share an interesting article they found on a U.S. Census website or The American Scientific.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well um, alright, it is true the new generation is careless towards these troublesome entities. They are intelligent towards technology, social gathering, and "what's the next thing to buy". Well whatever it's not all their fault entirely.

At least you expressed what you felt man. Care to now give your claims about this subjective topic? Thanks.

Braydon

Smash Ace
I don't really see what the link has to do with america's integrity. Anyway we've definitely got less integrity to day, ameican's are turning into the ferengi from star trek,a lot of American's quite literally worship profit like ferengi.

Dandy_here

Smash Journeyman
Well, in order to keep up with how the competition is doing, you must evolve or change. America back then was all about the white men master race, which is really funny because the only difference between the certain groups of white men and Hitler, is that Hitler killed 6,000,000 people. Now, faste foward 100 years and it's 1945. We are hit with a decision. Change the world forever and drop the atomic bombs or have us waste soldiers in hopes the Japanese surrender. We choose option 1 and instantly, The entire world changes. Now, look at 9/11, we changed again. Different structures and systems were set up. So yes, America is not the same, because our rights as people are expanding.

Top Bottom