• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IronMan 08 surpisingly good huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjamz650

Smash Rookie
so who seen ironman over the weekend? or at least tried to? How did u like it? whas it the bomb or what? SamLJack. inno..bout him...tell me if u noe(if u stayed after credits)

no spoilers Ironman 2010...

Grunt

Smash Master
Sammuel L Jackson was after the credits. he had to get the mutha ****in snakes off tony stark's Planes.

xOPTIMUSxChadx

Smash Cadet
so who seen ironman over the weekend? or at least tried to? How did u like it? whas it the bomb or what? SamLJack. inno..bout him...tell me if u noe(if u stayed after credits)

no spoilers Ironman 2010...

I am not suprised at all that this movie totally kicked ***. Most of the marvel movies usually do. I mean who can honestly say when they see a child hood favorite on the big screen it doesn't give them goose bumps? This movie was great and paid close attention to detail. I just can't wait until we see War Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom