• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iPhone 3G is finally official

mtajim

Smash Rookie
There has been much fuss about iphone 3g but i guess the features in Normal iphone is way more than any other phone. I am happy with my current iphone

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
I don't see what all the fuss is. My phone is my phone, my computer is my computer, and never the twain shall meet. The same goes for my camera. And my mp3 player. And whatever other things the iPhone packs. I like my phone to be simple, small, and not something that tries to do everything at once.

What's the allure of being constantly connected to the internet, anyway? I enjoy being disconnected. It reminds me that human interaction is way more important and utterly fulfilling compared to internet contact.

Plus, AT&T barely gets a signal where I live. The nearest reliable signal is 20 minutes of driving away. No sense in getting an iPhone, if the phone part of it won't even work.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
iPhone is nice, but it's price tag is that of which I could get for a phone with better reception that's smaller, and an mp3 with 80 gigs+ of memory.

It's only possible redeeming quality is the add-ons, and even most of those aren't that great.

Top Bottom