• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Invisible R.O.B.!

1FC0

Smash Lord
On the 3DS version sometimes when the game ends and I am offscreen but then come onscreen then R.O.B. will be invisible except for his led, burner, and maybe some other things. Has anyone else ever had this? I have had this multiple times mostly when I am coming back from below when the game ends but now I often fly to the top when winning and got it on the top of the stage too.

This glitch might not be R.O.B. exlusive but I only have had it with R.O.B.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
On the 3DS version sometimes when the game ends and I am offscreen but then come onscreen then R.O.B. will be invisible except for his led, burner, and maybe some other things. Has anyone else ever had this? I have had this multiple times mostly when I am coming back from below when the game ends but now I often fly to the top when winning and got it on the top of the stage too.

This glitch might not be R.O.B. exlusive but I only have had it with R.O.B.
Nope! Haven't seen this. You should save the replay. I don't play 3DS

1FC0

Smash Lord
Nope! Haven't seen this. You should save the replay. I don't play 3DS
I just made a replay but the glitch does not show on replays. I could not reproduce it offline either, only online.

It is pretty easy to reproduce though. I just did it on purpose and to do that I just went to FG 1v1 and when my opponent was losing his last stock I flew out of the screen using Robo Burner so that I was offscreen when the announcer said "game". Then I just dropped down without deactivating Robo Burner mode and saw the flames coming from above the screen but R.O.B. was invisible. When watching the replay I did see his base though, but I am sure he was invisible in the actual match, especially since I have been seeing this glitch multiple times and the first time that I saw it was probably months ago.

So you need to be offscreen when the announcer says "game" and then you need to get onscreen again before the transition to the victory screen when playing online.
In addition to that some things that may or may not be a requirement are using Robo Burner, using R.O.B., being on FG 1v1, and doing it on the 3DS.

I am pretty disappointed now I know that this does not show on replays though, partly because it would be a much more fun way to end the game if it did and partly because now it might seem like I am lying and this might seem like a lame excuse =(

Top Bottom