• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Invisible poof by ledge

Dasfadaf

Smash Rookie
This morning I was practicing wall jump and ledge tech on yoshi's with sheik. I had done a wall jump and then Attempted to vanish to ledge. Right before the first poof, I'm pretty sure that I landed on stage (maybe the same frame that the poof started) and the first poof sprite didn't show. Instead, I was immediately invisible and reappeared on stage. I have tried for awhile, but unfortunately I am not good enough to re-create this "tech" or whatever it is. Hopefully someone else can though. :p
ps: If you manage to recreate this tech or find out how and why it works (or if I'm just ignorant and wasn't aware that people already knew about this) please respond to this letting me know what's up.
-Dasfadaf

Last edited:

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Don't worry about mastering this tech because it's not optimal. There is no hitbox and you'll reappear on a vulnerable position. lf your opponent is grabbibg ledge then try to recover on a platform or barely making it on stage.

Last edited:

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
Was randall present? You may have landed on him while he was going into the stage.

Top Bottom