• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing someone too tough to beat, the Kid Chameleon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945

One of my favorite old genesis games, I wish they had done more with it. The story is in the video. The Kid Chameleon uses helmets he finds in blocks as powerups, which give him many different powers. (All descriptions taken from http://kidchameleon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page )

The Kid - Weak and bulliable. You'll never get away with this in those jeans.

Skycutter - His special power is reversing gravity, essentially enabling him to fly.

Red Stealth - He is a cute little red samurai, swifter than other characters, able to jump higher, wielding a powerful sword that blocks in the game have more reason to fear than most enemies.

Micromax - A humanoid fly who can stick to walls and get into tight spaces.

Berzerker - He is a zany punk anarchist in a horned helmet who's able to charge at enemies and blocks, bull style.

Cyclone - His special power is flight, which not only makes it fun to play his own levels, but can also become a great advantage to quickly skip many other rounds.

EyeClops - He is futuristic warrior, with the unique ability to reveal hidden blockswith his raygun.

Iron Knight - He is inspired in the ancient heavy-armored crusaders who were able to climb walls in 10th century (an almost unknown facet of their hard training).

Juggernaut - An underworld tank rider whose special ability is to bring doom upon its foes in the form of skull projectiles, apart from his many movement particularities.

Maniaxe - An obvious homage to the hero of the Splatterhouse videogame series, Rick Taylor, he is an axe-wielding psychopathic maniac with a hockey mask reminiscent of Friday the 13th movies.

Each helmet also has special diamond powers, diamonds are items you collect throughout the game (Think of Mario's coins or Sonic's rings), you can carry up to 99 at a time.

http://kidchameleon.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_power

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
No replies? D:

You guys are gonna feel silly when he gets in!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
No replies? D:

You guys are gonna feel silly when he gets in!
you really think an obscure character from some sega game will get in? well, good luck, but I REALLY don't think this guy even has a 1% CHANCE at being in smash. but you can support whoever you want, i guess.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
lol well seeing as how 95% of these threads are supporting characters that won't get in...

I mean cmon there's a Geno thread! And Ridley!

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I'd love to see Kid Chameleon but he is one of those pipe dream characters... I want Zeke from Zombies ate my neighbors myself.

Kid Chameleon would make a great smash character despite his chances being practically zero...even still he should get a new game though, that would be sweet.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
He can't get in because he is too tough to beat. :troll:

Well, I don't really know this character anyway's and if he's just an obscure third party character than I really can't see him making it in. But that's just me really. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom