• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing: Roy Skype Group Biweekly Discussions!

NIFOFD

Smash Apprentice
In an effort to improve the Roy Skype Group and make full use of the knowledge of its members, we will now be holding biweekly discussions focused on predetermined topics. Topics will (hopefully) range from anything including specific advanced techniques + their applications to specific character match ups.

Upon conclusion of each discussion, a summary of all key points addressed and and relevant quotes will be added to the post for reference in the future.

Anyone who is not currently a member of the Roy Skype Group and wishes to join may message @Oddyesy with your information.

The first discussion will be taking place on Saturday, February 7th. Start time is 10 PM EST or 7 PM PST. Discussions will occur on a biweekly basis (every two weeks). If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to comment. The post for the first discussion will be added shortly. Please come ready to learn and teach others!

NIFOFD

Smash Apprentice
Who is determining what the topics are?
For this one, I just talked with some people in the group and we all decided it would be good. In the future, I'll add a poll with requested topics for people to vote on.

trainerxalex

Smash Rookie
NNID
trainerxalex
In an effort to improve the Roy Skype Group and make full use of the knowledge of its members, we will now be holding biweekly discussions focused on predetermined topics. Topics will (hopefully) range from anything including specific advanced techniques + their applications to specific character match ups.

Upon conclusion of each discussion, a summary of all key points addressed and and relevant quotes will be added to the post for reference in the future.

Anyone who is not currently a member of the Roy Skype Group and wishes to join may message @Oddyesy with your information.

The first discussion will be taking place on Saturday, February 7th. Start time is 10 PM EST or 7 PM PST. Discussions will occur on a biweekly basis (every two weeks). If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to comment. The post for the first discussion will be added shortly. Please come ready to learn and teach others!
Hi uhh... i wanted to Join the PM Roy group. My skype is: Trainerxalex. it'd be great if i could join

ThatGuyInPink

Smash Rookie
Hi, I know I'm a little late to the party but I would also like to join this group if it is alright. My skype name is: PWNAGEK1NG. Please don't judge, I was in seventh grade at the time. Cx

Tide

Smash Rookie
Hey whats up fellow Roy players? are these skype talks still going on? I'd like to join the next one. I'm SfQuickSilver on Skype.

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
Can you add me back to this? matt.mccormick52 is my Skype name.

xezuru

Smash Rookie
Is this skype/discord still open/inviting? My roy is ****in young as **** and needs some help bringin the heat

Top Bottom