• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Into the Vrotex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
I have come across a glitch in the game commonly reffered to as "The black hole". If you havent heard of it, here is how to preform it:
1.Do team melee. Put fox on a team with any character. Put falco on his own team. Put peach on her own.
2.Go to battlefeild. Have fox and falco stand on the suspended platforms across from eachother, and put fox's teammate behind him. Have peach stand under one platform.
3.Fox's teammate should get a suerscope, and falco and fox should both use deflectors.
4. Fire the superscope through fox so it volleys between the deflectors. Continue untill u have a god stream going. Once it is a good size, gave peach jump into the laser fire until it solidifies.
5. Have peach stand under the beam and throw 13-15 veggies into it. They should all start spinning. Have fox's teammate atack falco to free him fro his shild.
This is supposed to create a vortex that traps ppl and causes almost instant 999% dammage. However, when i try it, either the deflectors break, or the laser beams cancel eachother out. I have seen this work in videos, but i can make it. I was wondering if anyone has tips on how to make it work, or is havimg the same problems.

pdk

Smash Lord
in before it takes people a week to realize the trolling in this topic

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
WOW OMGZORZ YOU MY FRIEND ARE A GENIUS YOU JUST REVOLUTIONIZED THE WAY WE PLAY SMASH
STFU

Roflwaffle ----> [#]

hrairoo

Smash Cadet
When I have trouble making a black hole, the problem is usually the distance between the reflectors. Move fox/falco towards the edges until they do the animation where it looks like they're about to fall off before you use the shine. Then, make sure the character with the super scope is a bit behind fox, but not too far. If that doesn't work, try pressing A faster when using the super scope.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
What works for me is: Have peach jump into the line of fire. Keep on doing it until it works. Aim for the green spots.

quak

Smash Champion
Search before you post, everyone knows about the black hole glitch man, there's gotta be like 20 threads on it and there are even tutorial vids on how to do on both google vid and youtube.

WOW OMGZORZ YOU MY FRIEND ARE A GENIUS YOU JUST REVOLUTIONIZED THE WAY WE PLAY SMASH
STFU

Roflwaffle ----> [#]
i see your roflwaffle.....

[#]

and raise you one roflcopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom