• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Internet language help!

Akiak

Smash Ace
I need to know about some abbreviations people use on these threads that I dont understand. Here they are:
ZOMG
WTF
FTW
BHLMRO
Pwning (verb)

Please help! And atleast let someone tell me what these abbrev. mean before closing this thread!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I need to know about some abbreviations people use on these threads that I dont understand. Here they are:
ZOMG
WTF
FTW
BHLMRO
Pwning (verb)

Please help! And atleast let someone tell me what these abbrev. mean before closing this thread!
zomg is like omg. oh my god.
wtf is what the f*ck
ftw is for the win
bhlmro???????
pwing is some word that nerds use all the time. i think its like it beats it, is better than, ***** it, etc.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Chi got 'em all, save for BHMLRO, which I didn't know either.
I did a little research on Google, and got this.

So, I doubt BHMLRO is an abreviation for anything. I think you've confused this Smashers name for some net Lingo. ;):laugh:

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I did a little research on Google, and got this.

So, I doubt BHMLRO is an abreviation for anything. I think you've confused this Smashers name for some net Lingo. ;):laugh:
Yeah, there's another BHMLRO thread here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90271

And here's a good link for internet abbreviations... maybe a mod could sticky it, although idk if it is allowed to sticky other sites' material, but anyway, here's the link- http://netforbeginners.about.com/cs/netiquette101/a/abbreviations.htm

Top Bottom