• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Internet Explorer

rossen

Smash Rookie
Hi,
i recently Formated my PC, and install XP OS, but now my internet explorer is not working, when i m clicking on the internet explorer it is showing massage that "IE is Blocked By administrator"

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
rossen said:
Hi,
i recently Formated my PC, and install XP OS, [sic] but now my internet explorer is not working, when i m clicking on the internet explorer it is showing massage that "IE is Blocked By administrator"
Well, there's your problem right there. You've gotta ditch that Windows bloatware.

Sensai

Smash Master
That's odd...I mean, if it were Vista I could understand, but it's weird that XP would tell you that you need administrative rights.

Which version of IE is it?

Um....if you have another computer, just download the Firefox or Opera (I recommend it!) installer on to a flashdrive or something and move it over to the problematic one.

Ørion

Smash Ace
Um....if you have another computer, just download the Firefox or Opera (I recommend it!) installer on to a flashdrive or something and move it over to the problematic one.
QFT. I would use firefox from another computer. If not, sometimes you see free CDs at grocery stores that have IE on them, any chance of you getting one of them?

thinkfast

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I did not faced this type of prob till now thats why i am also interested to know tips and tricks about related prob.

Currently i am using firefox and opera so i have not more idea of IE.:)

camsy

Smash Rookie
bot?

Well, not me. Better re.install it. then try firefox for yourself. I wonder what bot really means and as i go along, i figure it's an odd word for advertisers with signatures. well, hope you'll consider me an explorer not a bot.

Top Bottom