• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

interesting technique?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm not sure if this has been posted....hopefully it hasn't, but i noticed that when you do sonics forward b there is a timing that if you start your forward b and jump you go about two thirds of final destination.

if you press it to soon, you go up while doing his forward b
if you do it to late, you start the forward b animation and then jump which is ok, but not that useful
if you press it just right, you will have no forward b animation and you will jump far very fast .......you can tell if the distance is right if you go as far to the right on final destination, and land at the left edge of the diamond that is in the center of the stage

i'll upload vids when i get it perfected..............unless this has already been discussed, then you can ignore this and just tell me

Top Bottom