• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting Marth Set ups

Logicalityzz

Smash Rookie
https://youtu.be/DRYCEOZ62bg

https://youtu.be/deZtph94oPI

If there's any moment you can't see the combo meter just let me know and I will redo said combo. Also, the fod dreams combo was just to showcase that like other characters, Marth can also ledge cancel his down tilt and jab, just really hard to pull off so I used that stage to pull it off easier. Sorry for the crap quality

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
I've been subscribed to you. You have the most creative Marth combos! Welcome to Smashboards. I hope you can grace the Ultimate Marth boards (and your YT channel of course) with your stuff.

Logicalityzz

Smash Rookie
I've been subscribed to you. You have the most creative Marth combos! Welcome to Smashboards. I hope you can grace the Ultimate Marth boards (and your YT channel of course) with your stuff.
Thanks man, I seriously appreciate the support and plan on posting more things for both Smash 4 and Ultimate.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Thanks man, I seriously appreciate the support and plan on posting more things for both Smash 4 and Ultimate.
Unfortunately, with there being just enough hitstun in Smash 4 for Marth to have a decent combo game, I'm not exciting to try to keep up with the combos and insane damage output of some characters in Ultimate with the much worse combo game Marth will surely have.

We'll definitely figure it out, though. See people said similar things about Smash 4 Marth (and about Smash 4 in general) in the beginning. With ultra low landing lag, a super fast initial dash (5th fastest in the game now), and dash cancels — there will be plenty of cool **** to discover. It just won't be as hype of a combo game as many other characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom