• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interested in PM multiples questions

Gombi

Smash Apprentice
Hi, so i have been listening to some video of PM and i am getting interested in playing it but i have somes questions about it and how it works.

- Basically on what platform is it better to play it ? Wii or PC (I would prefer Wii cost less xD) If it is on PC what is the requirement of the PC to play ?

-Can you play online on the Wii ? if yes how is the online laggy or okish ?

-How is the gameplay compare to SSB4 and brawl ( never played melee)

-How good is the PM scene ?

Thanks a lot !!

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Hi, so i have been listening to some video of PM and i am getting interested in playing it but i have somes questions about it and how it works.

- Basically on what platform is it better to play it ? Wii or PC (I would prefer Wii cost less xD) If it is on PC what is the requirement of the PC to play ?
Wii. On the wii you can use your own wii remotes or gamecube controller if you're comfortable with them. Just make sure your wii is ntsc otherwise it won't work.

-Can you play online on the Wii ? if yes how is the online laggy or okish ?
Yes you can. Just make sure you have the wiimmfi server added to your pm and you're set. How laggy the online is depends on your internet connection. As long as you have a connection of 10mbps or higher it should be fine.

-How is the gameplay compare to SSB4 and brawl ( never played melee)
More fast-paced and more technical. Lots of fun though

-How good is the PM scene ?
It's insane. There are major tournaments held in america and stuff. Idk about canada though. PM tournaments nowdays are more than Brawl ones as the brawl scene is dead.

Thanks a lot !!
You're welcome :kirby:

Gombi

Smash Apprentice
Hey i just read this : The WiFi-Safe set does not differentiate between L/R lightpress and full press or have C-stick buffering, nor does it have Stock Control or Stage Strike.

So i was planing on playing with Wi fi does it screw the game a lot ?

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Hey i just read this : The WiFi-Safe set does not differentiate between L/R lightpress and full press or have C-stick buffering, nor does it have Stock Control or Stage Strike.

So i was planing on playing with Wi fi does it screw the game a lot ?
Nope it doesn't screw the game at all whatsoever. However, Project M 3.6 is only wifi safe atm so it should be fine

Edit v: Yeah that's what I meant

Last edited:
Top Bottom