• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intelligent Systems Gets their own Building

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
Will this mean that they can work on more projects simeltaneously?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I hadn't seen this before! Sounds like good news. I know Awakening sold really well, so hopefully they can refine and build on that system for the next one. There are a lot of things I love about awakening: the emotional scenes, the (mostly) interesting characters, the second seals, and all the rest. The thing is, the second seal system is pretty broken.

Radiant Dawn had the best skill system I've seen in a FE game: each character class has a certain number of skill points available, and each skill takes up a certain number of points; the best skills take up a lot of points, so you can't stack yourself with top-tier skills like in Awakening. It's cool, in a way, to be overpowered, but it gets old. You have to artificially up the difficulty on yourself to make the game challenging because of how ridiculous you can make your units.

Top Bottom